ABPRO - Aurangabad Business Promotion
Abpro is an International collaboration platform in Germany, representing Indian Small and Medium Enterprises.
ABPRO is jointly supported by 5 Industries Consortium based in Aurangabad (India) and Karlsruhe City Economical Development Department to systematically promote Indo-German Collaboration in the areas of Technology & Business.
A bpro consortium is formed to strengthen Indo-German industrial collaboration and establish a systematic mechanism to foster the knowledge exchange between both countries stakeholders.
Following are the main objectives:
- ABPRO will facilitate the linkages between businesses of both countries.
- Support Indian and German companies to find the right partners in both countries.
- Support Indian companies to find the right technology from Germany to ensure their future growth and sustainability.
- Establish a ‘single point of contact’ for Indian companies' requirement in Germany.
- Create a strong network of Indian and German companies.
- Joint project development around Industry 4.0, Digitalization and innovative future technologies
- Facilitate the research and development projects between Indian and German Academia and Research Institutes.
- Academic and students exchange programs
- Facilitate knowledge exchange between both countries' stakeholders.
- Promote German exhibitions and expos among Indian companies.
From left to right: Mr. Digambar Muley (Vijay Gears), Mr. Ashish Kumar Pal (Shubhneel Industries), Mr. Sunil Kirdak (Tooltech Toolings),
Mr. Dayanand Modani (Accrete Electromech Pvt. Ltd.), Mr. Ravinder Kondekar (KCP Gauging Technology Pvt. Ltd.)
KCP Gauging Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Vijay Gears Pvt. Ltd.
Accrete Electromech Pvt. Ltd.
Tool Tech Toolings
Vision & Mission
Become largest international collaboration platform in Europe for Indian Small and Medium enterprises.
- Generate at least 1-million-euro business opportunities for member companies in next 3 years.
- 5 Technical collaborations in next 3 years
- Create a strong network of Indian and German companies
- Facilitate the research and development projects between Indian and German Academic and research institutes